Plantpro Plant-Based Protein Blend
Harmony® Protein is unlike any protein on the market. It has all the benefits of a dairy/whey protein without the digestive side-effects, and all the natural health advantages of a soy protein, but with a higher Protein Efficiency Ratio, no allergies, and a far superior taste!
The end result is not just another protein, but hypoallergenic, nutrient-rich, high-performance, Harmony® Protein.
All Natural Vegetable Protein
Harmony® Protein has absolutely no cholesterol, preservatives, additives, or GMOs. Unlike whey, it does not contribute to aminoacidemia which has been linked to diabetes and reduced protein utilization.
Consumers are also reducing dairy consumption due to problems with antibiotics found in dairy, allergies, cholesterol, and lactose intolerance.
Unlike soy protein, Harmony® Protein has neither GMOs nor phytoestrogens
that could disrupt endocrine function. Soy has also been linked to infertility, breast cancer, hypothyroidism, thyroid cancer, and many other conditions.
No Bloating, Gas, Binding or Digestive Distress
Many typically complain about bloating, gas, acne, constipation, and cramping when using protein powders. This is due to the dairy, whey, soy, and eggs utilized for most proteins that are highly allergenic. Because whey is in a concentrated dairy form, many with even a slight dairy allergy will experience a reaction.
Harmony® Protein is 100% hypoallergenic and contains no dairy, soy, or eggs.
Longer Lasting Energy
The key to sustained energy through protein is how fast it breaks down in the body. Not only does Harmony® Protein have high bio-availability in the body so you enjoy all the nutritional benefits, but it absorbs over a three-hour period, whereas whey absorbs in a 1-2 hour period. This results in less hunger cravings and longer lasting energy.
High Protein Ratio
More striking is the unique advantages of using a brown rice and pea protein blend. To explain, rice protein is high in cysteine and methionine, but tends to be low in lysine. Yellow pea protein, on the other hand, tends to be low in the sulfur containing amino acids, cysteine and methionine – but is high in lysine.
The bottom line is that when used in combination, rice protein and yellow pea protein offer a Protein Efficiency Ratio that begins to rival dairy and egg – but without their potential to promote allergic reactions.
Natural Sweet Taste
Most proteins mask their chalky taste with lots of sugar or artificial sweeteners, which both have unfavorable side-effects: sugar contains unnecessary calories and
causes insulin spikes; and artificial sweeteners have been tied to shrunken thymus glands, enlarged liver and kidneys, miscarriages, Parkinson's, fibromyalgia, lupus, breast cancer, lymphoma, seizures, and tremors.
Instead, we opted to utilize monk fruit that provides a fain sweetness without any unfavorable side-effects of sugars and artificial sweeteners. Harmony® Protein can be used as a high protein meal replacement, to manage blood sugar, build muscle or for healthy weight loss.
It works for a wide variety of dietary protein needs including:
- Athletic Performance – For optimum sports nutrition or bodybuilding protein, Harmony Protein Meal powder is the champion of performance products. This formula is optimized with a perfected amino acid profile for maximum protein utilization and lean muscle building.
- Weight Loss – For all natural, healthy weight loss nutrition, Harmony Protein Meal will help reduce the total number of calories in your diet. Used as a protein shake, it will curb your appetite throughout the day.
- Active Adults – For a high protein meal replacement, Harmony Protein Meal powder provides an all-natural complete protein source to help seniors maintain lean muscle without the common side effects of protein powders such as digestive distress, bloating and gas.
- Vegans – For a complete vegan or vegetarian protein, Harmony® Protein is made with Organic brown rice and Non-GMO and pea proteins, an ideal protein alternative for those trying to avoid meat and dairy.
- For growing children – The impressive amino acids profile in Harmony® Protein make it the most ideal protein meal for growing children, healthier than soy, meat , eggs and dairy.